Monday, February 25, 2013

Best of the Oscars 2013!

Last night's Oscars red carpet brought a lot more of the same boring dresses with a few exceptions of course. These are my best dressed picks of the night.


Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen

The fit on this dress is perfect and I love the neckline. 


Halle Berry in Versace

In one awards season Halle has shown us how to do Versace the right way and the wrong way. The lines of this dress hug her curves perfectly.


Jennifer Lawrence in Christian Dior Couture

Not exactly shocking that she wore Dior, but Jennifer looks beautiful in this dress. And even though she tripped in it, she won the Oscar so congrats to her.


Kerry Washington in Miu Miu

This color looks great on Kerry and I love the detail on the bodice.


Jessica Chastain in Armani Prive

Although not the most exciting gown of the night, Jessica looks beautiful in it and the hair and makeup is perfection.


Zoe Saldana in Alexis Mabille

I could do without the bow on the belt, but overall I love this dress. 


Naomi Watts in Armani Prive

I love the futuristic look of this gown. A sparkly silver column dress sounds kind of boring on paper but the details of this dress are anything but. Naomi rarely disappoints on the red carpet and I think this may be my favorite look of the night.


Images via Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment