Monday, February 11, 2013

Best of the 2013 Grammys Red Carpet

Last night's Grammys red carpet offered quite a few interesting choices.  The Grammys are always one of my favorite red carpet events since the celebrities tend to go a little more over-the-top than they do for most red carpets. Below are my favorites of the night.


Alicia Keys in Alaia

Simple yet sexy. I often find all black gowns on the red carpet boring but that's not the case with this one.


Florence Welch in Givenchy

This dress is beautiful and quirky at the same time.  I love it.


Beyonce in Osman

I actually really like that she wore pants. The look is really fresh and I'm loving those cuffs!


Katy Perry in Gucci

Katy is on a lot of worst dressed list for this one but I do love this dress. Perhaps it would look a little better though on someone with less ample cleavage. I think the color is beautiful and I love the detailing on the neckline.


Kelly Rowland in Georges Chakra

I love the sexy cut-outs! And Kelly's dress is even a more conservative version than the runway look!


Rihanna in Alaia

This is a bit of a change from Rihanna's more edgy looks. It's nice to see her looking pretty and glamorous. 


Solange Knowles in Ralph & Russo Couture

Solange is definitely my favorite sister when it comes to red carpet dressing.  She didn't disappoint last night in this gorgeous emerald green gown. The bright pinks shoes are the perfect addition.



Photos via Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment