Friday, August 9, 2013

Summertime Chi

I've been a little absent from the blog lately trying to enjoy Chicago's much too short summer.  I've been doing a lot of this....


and going to a lot of these....


and hanging out with these girls....


and making my nails look like fruit....


and loving the new Marc Jacobs makeup collection (full collection hits Sephora today!)


and of course shopping, but that's an activity enjoyed year-round.  For now I've been trying to avoid the new Fashion Outlets of Chicago.  A brand new designer outlet mall could be extremely dangerous to my wallet. I'll crack someday soon and stop by on my way home from the office. But for now I shall be proud of my ability to stay away since this discount shopping heaven first opened its doors.  9 days and counting!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment