Thursday, August 8, 2013

Matchy Matchy

I've been really into the crop top trend this summer. I mean, probably not as much as Miley Cyrus but I've been working a few different midriff baring looks lately. It's such a fun trend that's perfect for summer and actually very flattering if done right. This is not the way you rocked a crop top look in the 90's complete with low-cut flares and a dangling belly ring (full disclosure: I still wear a belly ring.  It's a simple barbell with a stone and I like it, so there).  The new fresh way to wear crop tops does not require you to have a perfect six pack and can in fact make your waist appear smaller.  The trick is to pair your crop top with a high-waisted bottom. I've also really been feeling a matchy matchy look lately. A fun patterned top with a matching bottom in the same pattern just feels really good to me right now. I'm currently loving this knit version from Topshop.




No comments:

Post a Comment