Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shady Ideas

Summer is right around the corner and that makes me think of wearing sunglasses and lounging around the pool all day reading trashy novels and drinking beer/assorted fruity vodka drinks/all of the above. Although you can wear sunglasses all year round of course. But I wouldn't suggest the lounging by the pool all year round. Unless you live in one of those fantastic places where it's always warm enough to do that. In that case, I hate you. But I digress.....here are some of my faves for Summer 2012!


ASOS oversized tortoise sunglasses; Kate Spade rounded cat eye sunglasses; Forever 21 aviators
Kmart Bongo floral wayfayer; Tom Ford Nikita sunglasses; Dior cat eye sunglasses
House of Harlow Chelsea sunglasses; Prada acetate sunglasses; ASOS polka dot cat eye sunglasses





No comments:

Post a Comment