Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Belle epoque Closet Challenge Contest!

My aunt owns an adorable boutique in Lake Geneva, WI called Tres Belle.  My cousin is currently holding a contest on her blog, Belle epoque, where you can win a $50 gift card to Tres Belle!  All you have to do is post a picture of your closet on her blog's facebook page.  Did somebody say free clothes?!  Yes, yes I did.

Check out all the contest details here
Check out the adorable-ness of Tres Belle here
Post your pics here

Here are a few shots of my closets for inspiration.  Basically I use our entire second bedroom as my closet as well as the walk-in closet in my bedroom.  I still wish I had more space!


 This is the closet the cats use to hide in whenever the vacuum cleaner is in use.  I am also forced to share part of it with my boyfriend.  He's also slowly trying to sneak his things onto my side.  This will have to stop.


This is my guest bedroom/extra closet.  Yes, those are stacks of shoe boxes.  No, they won't fit in the closet.


This is the smaller closet in the guest bedroom.  See!  There are already too many shoes in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment