Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spikes

My Jeffery Campbell Spike boots have arrived!  Just in time for the 80 degree weather here in Chicago  :)

I've been lusting after these babies since last year, but due to some gross misjudgment on the part of my boyfriend (apparently he doesn't think shoes make a good Christmas gift?!) I didn't get these amazing shoes/weapons until today.  I. Love. These. Shoes!  They're kinda heavy and the spikes are actually really sharp but dammit they're so cool!  Also, they came in the raddest shoe box I've ever seen.  Cats are on it! 

The top of the shoe box

Printed on the bottom inside of the shoe box are personal ads for cats by Jeffery CATbell.  Ha!

This adorable card was inside the box. It says "Watch it, lady. Our studded shoes are spikey. Please be careful."  And boy are they ever!  These shoes could double as weapons.

Bask in the glory of my beautiful shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment