Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Alexander McQueen Fall 2012

Sarah Burton showed another beautiful collection in Paris yesterday. Extravagant confections walked the runway in goat fur, ostrich feather or Mongolian lamb

 This dress was one of my favorites.  If I owned this dress I would wear it everywhere.  I can't think of an occasion where a floor length pink puffball dress wouldn't be appropriate!  I like that you can still wear it even if you're having a 'fat day' since no one can tell where your body starts in that thing anyway.





There were pretty looks in all white with capes and furry gloves and boots.  However, I'm not a huge fan of the heel-less shoe made popular by Lady Gaga.  








And some bright bursts of color mixed in as well.





images via vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment