Thursday, January 12, 2012

Best. Shoes. Ever.

So while browsing Etsy late one evening, I stumbled across the most adorable pair of handmade cat shoes.  They reminded me of the Charlotte Olympia kitty flats I had been lusting after but unable to find/afford.  I ordered them on the spot and approximately two weeks later they arrived.  So cute and comfortable!  Not sure how well they are going to hold up as the shoes themselves feel a little delicate.  But I plan to be extra careful with them so I can enjoy them for years to come.  The Etsy shop I bought them from sells other adorable cat stuff too. 


I also found this awesome shirt on Etsy that I bought for my boyfriend.  He received it on Christmas but has yet to wear it.  I think it's adorable but he's less than enthusiastic about it.  You can find the t-shirt here.


No comments:

Post a Comment