Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Feathered Friends

I added a couple pieces to my collection of flamingo clothing and accessories this weekend while shopping downtown. It's a rare thing to find me on the Mag Mile but I was determined to find this sweatshirt at H&M. I usually avoid Michigan Avenue due to the plethora of tourists. No offense to the tourists, of course you should visit Chicago. It't the greatest city in the country! I just tend to prefer a more relaxing approach to shopping and the more unique shopping areas in the neighborhoods. But if you're looking for something at a major retailer, the Michigan Avenue location is bound to have it.


Sweatshirt: H&M / Beaded Clutch: Anthropologie

My cats were getting a little jealous of all the flamingo talk so here's a pick of them doing what they do best.


No comments:

Post a Comment