Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pleats and Champagne

This is what I wore to dinner with the BF at Quartino last Saturday night. Yummy! Afterwards we went across the street to Pops for Champagne which is, of course, a very swanky champagne bar. Instead of the Bears pre-season game (gag) they had Spring 2012 runway shows on the TV's. Fashion and champagne! Now that's my kind of bar! While we were there, we made a new friend and he shared his $800 bottle of champagne with me. The first (but hopefully not the last!) time I've ever drank something that expensive. Also, we saw a girl throw her glass of champagne at her date and storm out of the bar. So a very entertaining    night overall. 



Dress: MM Couture / Belt: Vintage (Vintage Bazaar) / Bracelets: Alex & Ani, J. Crew / Bag: Banana Republic (old) I also like this one / Shoes: BCBGeneration (old) I also like these

The detail pictures turned out a little blurry.  I guess you get what you pay for when it comes to photographers  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment